Thank you for wanting to help us raise much needed funds for our Dogs. In the age of technological advancement, helping has never been easier!
Here are just a few of the ways you can support:
- Sponsor a Dog directly via Direct Debit, setting up a Standing Order or by making a regular donation on PayPal
- Have a look at our Online Shop to see if there’s anything that would bring more value to your life.
- Donate your Birthday: if you’d like to opt out of receiving gifts this year, why not choose to create a fundraiser for our Dogs instead? You can have your friends donate the value of a card or a gift towards the gift of life.
- Donate items: we could always use blankets and dog toys/coats, and other items in mint condition could be put up for auction/raffles as well as items to be sent directly to the Dogs in Romania via our Amazon Wishlist;
- Shopping online often? You can raise funds by browsing and ordering items through platforms such as EasyFundraising, The Giving Machine and Amazon Smile.
- Organise a Car Boot sale;
- Organise a Charity Event: it can be anything from a Bake Sale, a Sponsored Dog Walk, a 10k or a Pub Quiz – you name it! Here is our first fundraiser as an official charity – we can also set up Just Giving pages. Please don’t hesitate to contact our team if you need a hand in organising this, or if you simply want to bounce some ideas off someone;
- Reach out to local and high street shops for support: did you know that each Pets at Home local branch can support one charity? Why not reach out to your local store and see if they would be willing to host our donation box? Many other shops are willing to also give a helping hand, all it takes is one question.
Browse Amazon Smile’s impressive catalogue for a bargain. We get a donation each time you shop.Read More
£1 PER DAY
provides food, safe shelter, and care for a poor dog in Romania
Sign up for our PUPDATES!
Would you like an insiders view of the work of a rescuer? Sign up below for monthly insights and updates on our